- Sit in a circle
- Wait for the instructor to give you a topic (School, work, parties, homework, movies, etc).
- Pick one person to start with a 5 syllable line about said topic.
- Allow each of the students in the room to add the next line to the haiku or create a new one around the circle.
- Students must follow the 5-7-5 syllable structure, or else they're out of the circle.
- Create an account using Blipfoto.
- Recall the author you chose at the beginning of the Learning Project, and create a pictoral slideshow that you think communicates their purpose and subject matter in their writing/poems.
- Share your pictures and reasoning in front of the class!